The Soprano (DiMeo) Crime Family Structure
The Aprile Family
None of the Aprile family members are related (via blood or marriage) to the Greater Soprano Family members. There were 3 relationships that occurred between the 2 family groups but none resulted in marriage or children. All these relationships ended because an Aprile was killed:
- Jackie Jr. and Meadow Soprano
- Adriana and Christopher Moltisanti
- Richie and Janice Soprano
- Vito, Jackie Jr., and Adrianna are all 1st cousins to each other.
- Vito killed Jackie Jr, his cousin.
- Vito once brags about Adrianna (his cousin) calling him “all the time” when Christopher was in rehab.
- Adrianna tells Feds that it was Vito doing this.
- Phil Leotardo is a distant relative (through marriage) of this family.
- He is 2nd cousins with Marie Spatafore, Vito’s wife.
The Greater Soprano Family
3 connected families: Soprano, DeAngelis, and Blundetto